Ethos & Values
Our School Ethos
- Our church school is a warm and welcoming place, at the heart of the community, where everyone is valued.
- We will work as a team to provide a secure and happy environment, where each child can reach their full potential.
- We are an inclusive school where, within an environment of educational excellence, each child’s ability is recognised, valued and developed through a creative and challenging curriculum.
- We aim to provide a high quality education for each child, to foster positive attitudes, an enthusiasm for learning and promote Christian values.
Our School Values
- To provide an environment where all members of our school community are happy, enjoy school and achieve, are safe, make healthy choices and make a positive contribution to school life.
- To provide the very best education for all of our children where each child’s ability is developed through a creative, exciting, enjoyable, skills based and challenging curriculum.
- To develop children’s natural curiosity and help them to be excited and inspired by their learning.
- To build children’s self-esteem in an environment of high expectations where effort is recognised and achievement is valued.
- To actively celebrate the many, varied achievements and talents of all of our children and to contribute to the development of their future economic well being.
- To have mutual respect in all of our relationships in order to create a secure and safe learning environment despite any religious , ethnic , cultural or socio-economic differences.
- To ensure that high expectations of effort and best behaviour are promoted through positive experiences for all pupil groups.
- To develop the skills for our children to become considerate and capable members of a variety of local and Global Communities whilst embracing and celebrating opportunities to develop links and create partnerships within the cultural diversity of our world.
- To work in partnership with parents, carers, local churches and the community to raise achievement and support social, moral, spiritual and cultural development.